Flight1 King Air B200

This is the place for members to upload their RAAFv screenshots

Moderators: Executives, Senior Leadership Team

Alex Murphy

Flight1 King Air B200

Post by Alex Murphy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 am

For those of you who are following this project, allow me to give you the exclusive scoop right here on the RAAFv forums.

I'll let the video do the talking but this aircraft is one of those that don't come around in the flightsim world all that often. It's beautifully and thoughtfully developed and a true pleasure to fly. Hope you enjoy the promo video, it won't be long at all before it's released.

Best viewed in 1080p full screen.

Sean Harrison

Re: Flight1 King Air B200

Post by Sean Harrison » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:53 am

Congratulations Murph, excellent promo vid! The subject looks excellent also. Any hint on release?

David Inskip
Air Officer
Air Officer

Post by David Inskip » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:45 am

Nice little video muphy.

I like the little RAAF form flight you put in there. She looks good. I think it will be an awesome buy and will really do well here at RAAFv.

Thanks for sharing
David Inskip
vSquadron Leader | FCI
v77SQN Pilot
RAAFvirtual.org

Image Image Image Image
Operation Slipper, Operation Pacific Assist, Tropic Lightning 2011, Red Flag Alaska 2011/12, Black Pepsi 2011, Operation Astute, Free Willy 2011, Operation Deep Freeze 2011/12/13, Exercise Pitch Black 2012, Operation Aslan (UNMISS), Operation Accordion, Operation Okra, Operation Southern Pacific Assist 18

Alex Murphy

Post by Alex Murphy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks guys!

Sean, it should be released within a day or two at the most.

David Inskip
Air Officer
Air Officer

Post by David Inskip » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Great more money i gotta spend now.. i think i will wait for the new PC then get it...
David Inskip
vSquadron Leader | FCI
v77SQN Pilot
RAAFvirtual.org

Image Image Image Image
Operation Slipper, Operation Pacific Assist, Tropic Lightning 2011, Red Flag Alaska 2011/12, Black Pepsi 2011, Operation Astute, Free Willy 2011, Operation Deep Freeze 2011/12/13, Exercise Pitch Black 2012, Operation Aslan (UNMISS), Operation Accordion, Operation Okra, Operation Southern Pacific Assist 18

Declan O'Hara

Post by Declan O'Hara » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Epic video Murph! Looks like a great aircraft

Chris Putney
Deputy Chief of the Air Force
Deputy Chief of the Air Force

Post by Chris Putney » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Are you creating it mate, or just helping to test it?

Would it support multi player for our benefits as a training aircraft?
Chris Putney
vAir Commander Australia
vDeputy Chief of Air Force

ImageImageImageImageImage

Robert Graham

Post by Robert Graham » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Awesome video murph, and a real nice display of the systems and quality of the airframe, I know which bird i will be flying once it's released and it's not the one i own atm ;)

Alex Murphy

Post by Alex Murphy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Cheers everyone!
Chris Putney wrote:Are you creating it mate, or just helping to test it?

Would it support multi player for our benefits as a training aircraft?
Chris,

I joined the beta team fairly late in the testing cycle so I wasn't able to take part in that sort of development. I don't believe it 'supports' shared cockpit (it's not on the feature list anyway) and it wasn't something that I was in charge of testing. Unfortunately the shared cockpit feature is a fair way down the list of features when it comes to the civil simulation community that this product is aimed at.

That said, it doesn't have the MP flooding problems of many other aircraft so it might still work.

Cheers

Robert Graham

Post by Robert Graham » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 am

Just a heads up this was released 6 hours ago. Downloading now, 357mb and 59.95USD little pricy but given the systems.. it does appear to be the PMDG of the 200 series

now to get to making