A Couple of ALG shots from the last week

This is the place for members to upload their RAAFv screenshots

Moderators: Executives, Senior Leadership Team

David Inskip
Air Officer
Air Officer

A Couple of ALG shots from the last week

Post by David Inskip » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 am

C17 Flight with vFLTLT Brett Wilson out of Christchurch, New Zealand (ICAO:NZCH).
Departing CH with a tactical departure from both C17s we climbed to 10,000ft prior to dropping down to A005 for a low level exercise and airdrop south west of CH.

The Flight had us follow the Rakaia River all the way west deep into the mountains. You can see vFLTLT Wilson in trail.

The west coast of the south Island of New Zealand

Airdrop was completed as required after coming out of the mountains. I handed lead over to vFLTLT Wilson to return us to CH. We followed the New Zealand East Coast at A005 and completed some close formation for the general public.

vFLTLT Wilsons finial landing as a Student of the C17, after completing his finial flight and meeting the criteria to become a Mission Ready CAT C aircrew member of v36SQN.

C130 Flight from Canberra International Airport (ICAO: YSCB) to RAAF Base Richmond (ICAO: YSRI)
Completed 6 circuits at Canberra before conducted a short field landing for a stop and go. Completed a Tactical departure out of CBR and flew direct to BIK before dropping down to A005 into the southern regions of the Blue Mountains National parking and following the arms of Lake Burragorang (Warragamba Dam Catchment). Tracking low level i made my way towards Katoomba and the three sisters before climbing to A010 and tracking for my airdrop of 35 Army paratroopers.

While en-route to drop turn on the air on for the boys and opened the window.

David Inskip
vSquadron Leader | FCI
v77SQN Pilot
RAAFvirtual.org

Image Image Image Image
Operation Slipper, Operation Pacific Assist, Tropic Lightning 2011, Red Flag Alaska 2011/12, Black Pepsi 2011, Operation Astute, Free Willy 2011, Operation Deep Freeze 2011/12/13, Exercise Pitch Black 2012, Operation Aslan (UNMISS), Operation Accordion, Operation Okra, Operation Southern Pacific Assist 18

Callum Geddes

Re: A Couple of ALG shots from the last week

Post by Callum Geddes » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:03 pm

EPIC.

Darren Boaden

Re: A Couple of ALG shots from the last week

Post by Darren Boaden » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 pm

AWESOME!!!!